The summer in Greece is very hot and we really want to satisfy all of our guests without any damage or replacement of air
CONCERNING THE USE OF THE AIR CONDITION:
Be eco friendly. Please use air-conditioning only when necessary.
Even though we do not charge air-conditioning,
WE DO CHARGE 10 EUROS PER DAY FOR EXCESSIVE NON-ECO A/C USE - HIGH CONSUMPTION :
1) WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE ROOM AND THE AIR-CONDITION IS ON
and / or
2) WHEN YOU ARE IN THE ROOM, THE AIR CONDITION IS ON AND YOU KEEP ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS
OPEN (damage of the motors of A/C). PLEASE KEEP THE DOORS CLOSED OR SLIGHTLY OPEN
While your air conditioner is running, leaving doors and windows wide open is a great way to reduce operating efficiency
and undermine the HVAC system's ability to bring your room to a comfortable temperature. Whether you're letting hot air
into your room during the day or bringing in cool air at night, your air conditioner has to fight even harder to pull the
humidity out of the air and cool you down.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT:
• The check in starts after 15:00 and the check out before 11:00 in order to have plenty of time to thoroughly disinfect
• We do not have a reception, please inform us for the approximate time of your arrival in order to expect you
on site. A member of our team will give you the keys for your room.
• Upon arrival identity cards or passports will be requested at check-in.
• In case of early arrival (before check in), we'll hold your luggage so you can begin your vacation right away.
• If your flight departs later, you can also leave your luggage with us and spend as much time as possible to the island.
• Please respect the time of check out. The same day of your departure we have check ins of new guests.
• During the time of your check out, you can give the room key to a member of our team, or you can leave it behind
the door of your studio.
• You will be given the Wi-Fi password upon your arrival.
LINENS AND TOWELS:
• Bed sheets, pillowcases and towels (provided and changed for free every 4th day).
• We do not provide towels for the beach, they are for use only inside the room.
• Please take care of linens and towels. if you destroy them we charge 10 euros per piece.
DO NOT THROW TOILET PAPER OR OBJECTS TO THE TOILET:
• The toilet tubes in Greece are very tiny. Don't throw toilet paper or objects to the toilet.
Please use the baskets inside the WC. If you block the WC, you will be charged the fees of the plumber.
COMMON QUIET HOURS IN GREECE:
• Seasonal common 'quiet hours': 15:00 - 17:30 & 23:00 - 07:00
• In the event of damage to the room or to any property of "Thalassa Studios" due to deceit or negligence,
"Thalassa Studios" will require the right to immediate payment of the full amount of damage it has suffered by the
• "Thalassa Studios" does not bear any liability if it cannot fulfill its obligations to the visitor, in whole or in part,
due to force majeure. (Indicative of strikes, blackouts, floods, disasters).
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
• Each visitor is responsible, throughout his / her stay at our properties, for safekeeping his / her personal
belongings (valuable items, money, etc.). In case of lost items, the management and "Thalassa Studios" staff are not
• Guests are kindly requested to respect the hours of communal peace, to behave respectfully and to respect
other occupants and staff. Also, all tenants must comply with "Thalassa Studios" rules and regulations, while the
managment reserves the right to refuse access or evict any person whose conduct is considered to be unlawful, abusive
or reprehensible. In this case "Thalassa Studios" is not obliged to pay any compensation.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
• If there is any kind of problem inside the room (light bulb is burned out for example, toilet tank leaking causing a
continuous flow of wasted water, remote control battery dies) please tell us and we will fix it immediately, don't hesitate
to contact us, our team is on site in order to assist you.
The team of 'Thalassa Studios'